This is what you can expect on a typical show day.
|9:00am||Hall opens. Exhibitors only arrive at this time and set up their tables for the day.|
|9:30am||The general public is welcome to come see the exhibitor's displays and purchase goods.|
|10:00am||Judging begins. Pet Classes & Regular Classes are judged at the same time.|
|12:00pm-1:00pm||Half hour break for lunch when it suits the judges.|
|3:00pm-4:00pm||Certificates and rosettes or trophies handed out and the raffle drawn.|
Guidelines for exhibitors
- Arrive at the hall between 9:00am and 9:30am. Please put your things to the side and help set up any tables and chairs needed.
- First make your way to the Steward's table (there will be a sign). Find the set of paper with your name on it. Included will be the list of all entries for the day and a set of entry number tags to go with your animals. If you need to remove any of your entries from the list (due to animal sickness, injury or other), tell the Steward now. There will be no changing of names or classes allowed the day.
- Next make your way to the Treasurer's table to pay for your entries. Please see the Treasurer to pay your entry fees as soon as possible. If needed you can also purchase the standardized show tubs. There may be a small amount of litter available for purchase though we ask for exhibitors to bring their own if they need a large quantity. A health checker will visit each exhibitors table to check their animals.
- You may now display your cages and goods on your assigned table. You will have been emailed an assigned table. Please see the contact us if you have any questions.
- At 10am the Stewards will begin calling out the rat and mouse classes. You will have a list of all the entries and their corresponding entry numbers. For each class put the animal into a show tub, and stick the corresponding entry number onto that tub. Then bring the animals up to the table. The stewards will let you know when to pick up your animals.
- Break for lunch at 12pm. Lunch will either be 30 or 60 minutes depending on how much progress Judge's have made or if there is a club meeting. Food will be available at the hall canteen. This is also a good time to grab some raffle tickets and merchandise around the hall.
- Towards the end of the day at around 3pm the winners will be called and certificates handed out. The raffle will be drawn just before the awards are handed out.
- Once everything is handed out, you may pack up. We request that all exhibitors clean up both their own area and assist to clean the hall by helping to pack up chairs and tables. Score cards will be emailed to you after the show.