You do not need to be a member of the club to show your rodents, however there are certain benefits if you do become a member. Membership must be applied for at one of our rodent shows.
There are three types of Memberships as outlined below. Membership lasts for 1 year before it needs to be renewed again.
- Single Membership $30 (entry limit of 3 rodents per class). This is for 1 person.
- Duo Membership $40 (entry limit of 4 rodents per class). This is for 2 people.
- Group Membership $50 (entry limit of 4 rodents per class). This is for 3 people or more.
- Members receive email updates when the QRF News is posted on the website.
- Members get half price entry fees ($2 per rodent instead of $4)
- Members get a cost cap for large amounts of entries. If you enter 1 species you will never pay more than $40 & if you enter 2 species you will never pay more than $60.
- Members rodents receive Championship Points for their wins throughout the year. These points go towards earning Championship Certificates & end of year trophies.
- Members may apply to become a Registered Breeder with the club
- Members may apply to become a Committee member with the club
- Members may vote on any changes to club